Legal Services

Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C. offers counseling and representation relating to the following areas:

Immigration Visas (“Green cards”), including:

  • Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident
  • Appeals and Immigration-Related Litigation
  • Citizenship and Naturalization
  • Consular Processing
  • Employment-Based (including Labor Certifications)
  • Employment-Creation Visas
  • Exclusion, Deportation and Removal Hearings
  • Family Sponsorship
  • Political Asylum
  • Religious Workers and other Special Immigrants

Non-immigrant visas, including:

  • Australian Workers in a Specialty Occupation (E-3). E-3 visas are available for Australian citizens who are coming to the United States to work in an occupation that requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
  • Canadian and Mexican Professionals (TN)
  • Domestic Servants (B-1 visas). B-1 visas are available to the domestic servants of people coming to the United States on certain non-immigrant visas.
  • Exchange Visitors (J & Q)
  • Extension of Stay and Change of Status
  • Fiancé (K-1)
  • Individuals with Extraordinary Ability (O)
  • Intracompany Transferees (L)
  • Performing Entertainers and Athletes (P)
  • Religious Workers (R)
  • Students (F and M visas). F and M visas are available for individuals planning to come to the United States to study as well as their spouse and unmarried children who are under the age of 21.
  • Temporary Workers and Trainees (H-1B, H-2 and H-3)
  • Treaty Traders and Investors (E-1 and E-2 visas). E-1 and E-2 visas are available to citizens of particular countries with which the United States has treaties to encourage mutual trade and investment.

Contact Us

For questions and/or to arrange a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call (312) 444-1940 or send us an e-mail at You may also visit our Contact Us page for more detailed contact information.


The materials contained in this website have been prepared by Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C. for informational purposes only and are not legal advice or counsel.