Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C. offers counseling and representation relating to the following areas:
Immigration Visas (“Green cards”), including:
- Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident
- Appeals and Immigration-Related Litigation
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Consular Processing
- Employment-Based (including Labor Certifications)
- Employment-Creation Visas
- Exclusion, Deportation and Removal Hearings
- Family Sponsorship
- Political Asylum
- Religious Workers and other Special Immigrants
Non-immigrant visas, including:
- Australian Workers in a Specialty Occupation (E-3). E-3 visas are available for Australian citizens who are coming to the United States to work in an occupation that requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Canadian and Mexican Professionals (TN)
- Domestic Servants (B-1 visas). B-1 visas are available to the domestic servants of people coming to the United States on certain non-immigrant visas.
- Exchange Visitors (J & Q)
- Extension of Stay and Change of Status
- Fiancé (K-1)
- Individuals with Extraordinary Ability (O)
- Intracompany Transferees (L)
- Performing Entertainers and Athletes (P)
- Religious Workers (R)
- Students (F and M visas). F and M visas are available for individuals planning to come to the United States to study as well as their spouse and unmarried children who are under the age of 21.
- Temporary Workers and Trainees (H-1B, H-2 and H-3)
- Treaty Traders and Investors (E-1 and E-2 visas). E-1 and E-2 visas are available to citizens of particular countries with which the United States has treaties to encourage mutual trade and investment.
For questions and/or to arrange a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call (312) 444-1940 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. You may also visit our Contact Us page for more detailed contact information.
The materials contained in this website have been prepared by Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C. for informational purposes only and are not legal advice or counsel.